cookies-varning

torsdag 16 februari 2017

I'm still alive...

...at least I think so.



This will be a short update. Having recently divorced and moved house I have now finally gotten around to installing an internet connection. Which means I can update the blog again! I didn't want to do it through the phone because of the clunky blogger app or from work because hey, it's work and I'm not supposed to be blogging.

Hobbywise the last year has been a bit brutal. I have been living at my mom's extra apartment, separated from most of my miniatures and paints. It didn't keep me from buying more though, but I didn't want to start any big new projects because I would have to pack them up again. I still have to unpack all my other stuff, I wonder if I find something I've forgotten about?

Anyway, I'm back, so expect hobby related stuff and the occassional rant now and then.
Happy gaming!

7 kommentarer:

  1. Welcome back to the land of the ...erm... living... :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Welcome black to blogging again. Hope to see you in a game or two.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. At the soon-to-be-announced France 1940 CoC game for example!

      Radera
    2. I just found out that I can print my excellent French buildings from Printable Scenerey in 66%, converting them from 1/56 to approx 1/72.
      I'll try one in a couple of days.

      Radera
    3. Excellent! Looking forward to seeing the results. Oh, and I found my Pegasus Frenchies last night!

      Radera

Wayland games

Wayland Games