cookies-varning

fredag 24 april 2020

Bad Piggies!

I'm not dead yet!!!

I painted up the Bad Squiddo Games' Pigs at the farm set for our Penguin Easter Challenge.


I mounted all the pieces on a base on which I added a Renedra outbuilding. After painting all the things I tarted up the base with Vallejo earth paste, various tufts (also available from Bad Squiddo Games) and pig-ments (oink oink).

More pictures after the break





All the clutter on the base is included in the set.

Chickens!!!

I decided to base the pigs on 25mm round bases. This way they can be moved out of the way of any troops fighting over the farm, be captured or even used as unit fillers.

Ugly buggers aren't they?

Not their best side...

...and definitely not their best side!
Keep safe out there, keep painting.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Can't imagine any wolf brave enough to huff and puff and blow the house of those two beasts down...

    SvaraRadera
  2. That makes a great scenery piece! Definitely needs to be the objective in a game.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oink, oink!
    ("Great stuff" in piglish)

    SvaraRadera

Wayland games

Wayland Games