I have been busy painting my Panzer IV's from Plastic Soldier Company this week. After painting the first I wanted to finish the other two while I was on a roll -- and while I was remembering what paints and what techniques I used -- and get them all based and ready for varnishing.
You see, I have lots of Vikings vying for my attention and I'm yearning to get a test game of Saga in. At the same time I needed to get the Panzers finished for a convention game in two weeks and didn't want to get sidetracked and leaving the project half finished. I'm pleased to report that I did indeed finish them on saturday and managed to base and photograph them today!